Monday, September 21, 2015

Big Research Paper

I'm taking two senior writing seminars this semester. Each requires a 35 page paper. Considering how much shit I did for my junior writing assignments, with very poor results, I am changing my strategy here.


  1. Realize I worry less about law now. ANother full year of studying it has helped. I'm no longer living in a carpartment, that helps. I have a boyfriend who really cares about me, that helps. Mostly, these papers can't ruin me, like they did in 2013. 
  2. I will keep track of my extroversion here in this neglected blog.
  3. I will start with reading a bunch of things about the topic that have nothing to do with how the law treats it.  
  4. I will meet with my professors regularly for their input. 

Moral: No man is an island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment